CaseIH farm tractors by model
Case IH was created after the Tennaco Corporation, who purchased J.I. Case in 1967, took control of International Harvester's tractor operations in 1985. The two lines were merged and the large IH tractors were dropped in favor of the Case models. In 1999 Case IH merged with New Holland to form CNH Global. CNH continues to manufacture tractors under the Case IH brand.
Case IH - official site
Also CaseIH Skid-steer loaders
Sort tractors by Model, Year, Power, Factory or Series
[P]: Engine power estimated from PTO horsepower. See individual tractor data listing for power details.
CaseIH skid-steer loaders
Case Tractors Price List USA 2021
The Case IH company provides High powerful and reliable agricultural machinery, financial services, as well as parts and service support for farmers and commercial operators through a network of dealers and distributors.
Case IH is a brand of farming equipment. It was established in 1985 when Tenneco acquired selected assets of the farming division from International Harvester and joined it into its J.I. Case Company.
Case IH offers farming equipment, parts, and service as well as financial services support for farmers and commercial operators through a network of distributors and dealers.
So, Here in this article, I am going to share with the Case IH Tractors Price List including
- CASE IH PUMA Series
- CASE IH Magnum Series
- CASE IH OPTUM Series
- CASE IH MAXXUM Series
- CASE IH Straddle Series
- CASE FARMALL JX Series
- CASE IH JXT Series
- CASE IH FARMALL A Series
I hope it will be helpful for you to buy or sells this model tractor.
You May Also Like To Check:
Case All Model Tractors Prices Specs Features
CASE IH PUMA Series Tractors
Case IH PUMA 150 Tractor
|$155,110 (CVT) $146,129 (power shift)|
Case IH PUMA 165 Tractor
Case IH PUMA 150 CVT Tractor
$144,426 (2014 CVT) |
$155,110 (2015 CVT)
Case IH PUMA 165 CVT Tractor
Case IH PUMA 185 Tractor
Case IH PUMA 200 Tractor
Case IH PUMA 220 Tractor
|$207,893 (2015 CVT) | $195,731 (2015 power shift)|
Case IH PUMA 185 CVT Tractor
Case IH PUMA 200 CVT Tractor
Case IH PUMA 220 CVT Tractor
Case IH PUMA 240 CVT Tractor
CASE IH Magnum Series Tractors
Case IH Magnum 180 Tractor
Case IH Magnum 200 Tractor
|$197,469 (Powershift ) | $207,228 (CVT)|
Case IH Magnum 220 Tractor
|$206,347 (Powershift) | $216,106 (CVT)|
Case IH Magnum 240 Tractor
Case IH Magnum 250 Tractor
|$234,323 (PowerShift) | $247,665 CVT|
Case IH Magnum 280 Tractor
|$251,024 (Power Shift) | $264,366 (CVT).|
Case IH Magnum 310 Tractor
|$275,312 (PowerShift) | $288,654 CVT|
Case IH Magnum 340 Tractor
Case IH Magnum 380 Tractor
CASE IH OPTUM Series Tractors
Case IH OPTUM 270 CVT Tractor
Case IH OPTUM 300 CVT Tractor
CASE IH MAXXUM Series Tractors
Case IH MAXXUM 110 Tractor
|$51,434 (2WD ROPS) | $84,877 (PRO)|
Case IH MAXXUM 125 Tractor
Case IH MAXXUM 140 Tractor
CASE IH Straddle Series Tractors
CASE FARMALL JX Series Tractors
Case IH Farmall 70 JX Tractor
Case IH Farmall 75 JX Tractor
Case IH Farmall 80 JX Tractor
Case IH Farmall 90 JX Tractor
Case IH Farmall 100 JX Tractor
Case IH Farmall 110 JX Tractor
CASE IH JXT Series Tractor
CASE IH FARMALL A Series Tractors
Cash IH Farmall 110 A Tractor
Cash IH Farmall 120 A Tractor
Cash IH Farmall 125 A Tractor
Cash IH Farmall 140 A Tractor
CASE IH customer service phone number
Phone: 877-422-7344 option 1 for Case IH Customer Relations 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST, Monday – Friday.
CONTACT INFORMATION Case IH Customer Relations Main 621 State Street Racine, Wisconsin 53404 US
STORE HOURS 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST, Monday – Frida
NOTE: ALL THE INFORMATION AND PRICE GIVEN HERE MAY BE NOT ACCURATE THE PRICE AND MODEL MAY BE DIFFERENCE. HOWEVER, WE TRIED BEST TO GIVE YOU CASE IH TRACTORS MODELS DETAILS INCLUDING PRICE.
IF YOU WANT TO GET CURRENT AND ACCURATE PRICE YOU CAN GO TO CASE IH TRACTORS OFFICIAL WEBSITE
AND REQUEST PRICE FOR YOUR DESIRED MODEL.
We hope you like this article because, above that, all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, but if you have any questions regarding this article, then please comment below in the comment box. If you like it so, please share it on social media. Thanks for visiting our site friends.
Agricultural machinery manufacturer
Case IH is an American agricultural machinery manufacturer. It was created in 1985 when Tenneco bought selected assets of the agricultural division from International Harvester and merged it into its J.I. Case Company (IH itself then became Navistar).Today Case IH is owned by CNH Industrial.
Case IH offers agricultural equipment, financial services, as well as parts and service support for farmers and commercial operators through a network of dealers and distributors.
Productivity enhancing products include tractors; combines and harvesters; hay and forage equipment; tillage tools; planting and seeding systems; sprayers and applicators; and site-specific farming tools. Case IH has won many AE50 awards from the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, ASABE, for their products.
Some of Case IH's most famous equipment models include Axial-Flow combines, Magnum tractors, Steiger and Farmall.
Main article: Case Corporation
Case IH history began when, in 1842, Jerome Case founded Racine Threshing Machine Works on the strength of his innovative thresher. In 1869 Case expanded into the steam engine business and, by 1886, Case was the world's largest manufacturer of steam engines. The company's founder died in 1891 at the age of 72. In 1892, Case was the first company to build a diesel-powered tractor.
In 1911, The J.I. Case Company had three cars in the first Indianapolis 500.
In 1967, Tenneco purchased J.I. Case, continuing to market the products under the Case name.
TIMELINE: 1970 - 2016
- 1970 First of the IH World Wide range introduced: 454 and 574 models.
- 1971 IH 946 and 1046 launched and built in Germany.
- 1972 Tenneco buys David Brown Tractors of Yorkshire and this becomes part of J I Case.
- 1972 Case Traction King 2470 and 2670 introduced with equal-sized wheels and four-wheel steering.
- In 1973, they purchased British tractor manufacturer David Brown, and used this acquisition to enter the UK tractor market, ultimately incorporating the DB developed 94 series into its own range of high HP tractors.
- 1977 IH launches the 84 Series plus the 955 and 1055.
- 1977 IH launches Axial-Flow rotary combine.
- 1979 David Brown 90 Series tractors launched, built in both Yorkshire and Racine.
- 1979 IH 2+2 articulated tractors launched in USA.
- 1981 IH 1455XL launched.
- 1981 First IH 85 Series models launched, including the option of XL cab.
- 1981 IH 5288 launched in USA.
- 1983 David Brown name disappears with introduction of 94 Series tractors.
- 1985 Tenneco buys IH in last weeks of 1984 and new Case IH corporate identity arrives in 1985.
- 1986 Case IH buys North Dakota-based Steiger.
- 1987 Launch of the Case IH Magnum 7100 range, the first under the new name.
- 1988 The erstwhile David Brown factory in Meltham, Yorkshire is closed.
- 1988 Case IH Steiger 9100 Series launched.
- 1990 Case IH Maxxum 5100 range launched and built in former IH factory in Neuss, Germany.
- 1993 Case IH Maxxum 5150 Plus introduced.
- 1995 Case IH 9300 Series launched.
- 1996 Case IH buys Steyr in Austria and adds CS models to range.
- 1996 Case IH Maxxum Pro range launched.
- 1997 Case IH Quadtrac 9370 launched with four rubber track units.
- 1997 Case IH Magnum Pro range launched.
- 1997 Case IH MX Maxxum range launched, built at Doncaster.
- 1999 Case IH Magnum MX range launched built at Racine.
- 1999 Case IH bought by Fiat and merged into the new CNH.
- 2000 Case IH STX range launched.
- 2002 Case IH CVX continuously-variable transmission tractors built by Steyr.
- 2003 Case IH MXM Maxxum models launched, built in Basildon to replace. MX range now built by McCormick
- 2003 Case IH MXU Maxxum range launched with new Horizon cab.
- 2006 Production of majority of Case IH tractors built at Basildon moved to Steyr’s St. Valentin factory in Austria.
- 2006 Puma range launched.
- 2006 New Magnum models launched.
- 2010 More powerful Magnums with outputs up to 389hp.
- 2015 Case IH Magnum Rowtrack introduced.
- 2015 Case IH Optum models launched.
- 2016 Autonomous concept vehicle revealed .
Merging with International Harvester Agricultural Division to become Case IH In 1984, Tenneco Case took control of International Harvester's agricultural division. They changed their brand name to Case International at first, and then abbreviated that to Case IH. International Harvester had been in economic turmoil since 1980, but was still one of the largest tractor manufacturers in the world. Merging the two lines brought together the best of both traditions, offering a full line of agricultural equipment, and probably saved both companies from becoming a victim of the 1980s farming recession.
In 1986, Case IH purchased Steiger Tractor and began producing their 4-wheel drive tractors under the Case IH name.
In 1987, Case IH released the Case IH Magnum series, creating the first tractor to be built by Case and International Harvester together.
In 1989, Case IH released the first Maxxum series tractor.
In 1995, Case IH becomes the first agricultural manufacturer to release Advanced Farming Systems with global positioning system technology.
In 1996, Case IH released the first Steiger Quadtrack.
In 1997, Case IH took over Fortschritt. Fortschritt was an East German brand of tractors, combine harvesters and other agricultural machines made by VEB Fortschritt (part of the IFA) in Neustadt, Saxony.
- Merging with New Holland to create CNH Global
In 1999, Case IH merged with New Holland Ag to form a new parent company, CNH Global. The majority owner of CNH Global is Fiat Industrial.
In 2005, a STX500 Steiger Quadtrac tractor shattered the World Plowing Record, turning 792 acres (3.21 km2) of farmland in just 24 hours.
In 2006, the Case IH logo was displayed on a pair of Ferraris as part of the Ferrari Panamerican 20,000—a journey that took new Ferraris through 16 countries and across 20,000 miles (32,000 km) during a 15-stage, 84-day tour. The International Harvester "IH" logo in Case IH represents the head-on view of a farmer driving a tractor. The "I" symbolizes the driver of a tractor and is known as the red driver "I".
2007 was the Steiger tractor's 50th anniversary.
At present, CNH Global continues to manufacture the tractors branded Case IH. All Case IH equipment can use (B5) biodiesel from approved suppliers and nearly half of the models sold globally are approved, following proper protocols, for 100 percent biodiesel (B100).
- Benson, Minnesota - Cotton Harvesters, Application Equipment
- Ferreyra, Argentina - Combine harvesters, Puma tractors
- Curitiba, Brazil - Farmall, Maxxum and Magnum Tractors
- Grand Island, Nebraska - Combines, Windrowers
- Jesi, Italy - Tractors
- Fargo, North Dakota - Tractors
- Piracicaba, Brazil - Sugarcane harvesters, Sprayers, Coffee harvesters and Planters
- Racine, Wisconsin - Tractors
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan - Crop Production Equipment
- Sorocaba, Brazil - 7230, 8230 and 9230 Combines
- St. Valentin, Austria - Tractors
- Burlington, Iowa
- Basildon, England - Tractors
- Goodfield, Illinois - Tillage Equipment
- New Holland, Pennsylvania - Round Balers, Square balers, Pull-type Forage Harvesters, Disc Mower Conditioners and Box Spreaders
- TürkTraktör, Türkiye - Tractors
- CNH Industrial (India) Pvt limited - Tractors and harvesting equipment
- Burr Ridge, Illinois - Technical Center
- Querétaro, México - Tractors
- HEPCO, Iran - Sugarcane harvesters
Case IH Magnum 275 AFS tractor
Case IH Axial-Flow AFX 9120 combine
- ^ abcd"CNH Industrial - Our History". www.cnhindustrial.com. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- ^File:Tractor Case IH1455XL March 2018.jpeg
- ^Tractor and Machinery Magazine,Page 22
- ^Case IH Tractor History, retrieved 2010-07-21
- ^"CNH Industrial - Our History". www.cnhindustrial.com. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- ^March 22, 2005 news releaseArchived September 27, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- ^August 4, 2006 news releaseArchived September 27, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- ^March 1, 2007 news releaseArchived August 21, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- ^"Pesados Argentinos". pesadosargentinos.blogspot.com.ar.
- ^Dl, Esteban (25 November 2015). "Pesados Argentinos: Case Puma 180/195/210".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Case IH.|
And when the mother began to show the class and somehow began to tighten the walls of the vagina in the process, I. Could not resist and finished, although I would have loved to continue, but I was already squeezed out like a lemon. Now I am sitting with a new iPhone, a tablet and a camera down and I think what else to ask my mother and Alcoy, they just promised to come home from work together today and be ready to continue the "banquet".
Iii tractor case
I have never seen her like this, she is usually. Tough, rude, and now she is completely different - so limp, affectionate. She probably already guessed about my desire and froze in anticipation of this, because she stopped even wriggling her body. It seems that we both now held our breath.Case IH Autonomous Concept Tractor
I dont know, - Katya pursed her lips, - I will say of course, but there are such gossips. In extreme cases, they will whisper, there will be new gossip, but my close friends will not tell anyone. Thank you. - Angela looked with hope at the guys, she still did not believe that she could do such a thing. I have only a small condition, - the blond said smiling, - More precisely, a request.
- It2 navy rank
- Power cage amazon
- Hawaii fingerprinting services
- Arc dividers
- Adjustable wood legs
- Brother printer series
- Dta alaska
- Pomona courthouse cases
For a reservation), maybe Ji will again become that shy, gentle girl that I so badly desired just a few months ago without hope of reciprocity. Eh, a man makes plans, but nobody canceled the accident. And especially the resort accidents. Real stories Having fallen under the influence of recent conversations on the site about old-fashionedness and the obligation to show remarkable care for.