ThinkDiag Frequently Asked Questions
Launch ThinkDiag APP Install, Register, Activate
1.Install Thinkdiag APP
Search “ThinkDiag” APP on Google Play
Then click “install”
If you have installed, just click “Open”
When finish installing, open APP
For first time to use, please click “Register” to enter registration interface
Input your email to get verification code
Enter the corresponding verification code and password correctly
Click “Sign Up”
When registration successfully
Login by your available username and password
Click “Me” at the bottom right corner
Input Serial number from Thinkdiag device and the activation code from paper which comes with package
Then click “Activate”
4.Download Thinkdiag software
Enter ThinkStore main menu
Click on the purchase icon on the lower left and click on the plus sign
Then can choose any software you need to download
Please kindly notice:
After activating the Thinkdiag, you will get two free kinds of car software. You can select any one manufacturer software in ThinkStore and can use them for free for one year.
After one year, you could use them without updating as well.
If you need more, please purchase software on Thinkdiag APP by yourself, no need to contact your dealer to help.
Manufacturer Software Price for each: $39.95/year
Reset Software Price for each: $49.95/year
5. Thinkdiag Diagnosis
In diagnosis menu, you can perform any automotive diagnostics incl.
All systems full function
Thinkcar remote diagnostics
Does THINKDIAG require an internet connection?
THINKDIAG device required Bluetooth connection with your smartphone. If you need to update your vehicle diagnostic software, your smartphone needs an internet connection.
Can I share my test reports with others?
Yes, you can share your reports on Facebook, Twitter, or in the THINKDIAG app's community ThinkMoments.
What format are the reports saved or exported in?
The reports can be exported as PDF so you can easily share or print it.
Does THINKDIAG need charging?
Thinkdiag is powered directly by the vehicle's OBD II port.
Can THINKDIAG be used on more than one car?
Yes, it can be used with different vehicles as long as you download the corresponding diagnostic software.
How much power does THINKDIAG use?
Power consumption is minimal, thus making it energy efficient and safe to use.
Can my Thinkdiag device connect to multiple smartphones?
Yes, simply use the same account to log into a new smartphone. You can restore the previously purchased software by downloading it on the new phone.
Does THIKNDIAG use my car's Bluetooth?
No, it connects directly to your phone's Bluetooth.
Do I need to pay extra to use THINKDIAG?
Yes and no. Each THINKDIAG you purchase comes with free 1-year subscription for 1 manufacturer software. You'll pick two manufacturers from our store and enjoy a FREE first year subscription that costs $39.95 per manufacturer. You only need to pay after your subscription ends.
Why did you offer subscriptions instead of one-time fees?
This decision is made after careful thought and review of user feedback. Instead of charging you high one-time fees, we give you the flexibility and choice of renewing your subscription after a year. Users who change cars after one or two years can choose to switch to a subscription to another car manufacturer, instead of being stuck with a tool that only works for one manufacturer.
What is a Manufacturer Software subscription?
Each manufacturer software subscription gives you access to ALL diagnostic functions, including read/clear codes, live data streaming, actuation tests, and ALL maintenance functions of the manufacturer you picked.
What is a Maintenance Functions Software subscription?
All 16 maintenance functions are INCLUDED in your manufacturer subscription for the car manufacturer you picked. Each maintenance function software subscription costs $49.95 per year.
Who would need to get maintenance functions subscriptions?
Do you need to use the maintenance functions for multiple car manufacturers? Getting the maintenance function subscriptions will help you to save! You can purchase a maintenance function subscription, and use it for ALL 115 car manufacturers we support.
Do I need to pay for maintenance functions?
It depends on your situation. All 16 maintenance functions are INCLUDED in your manufacturer subscription for the car manufacturer you picked. If you want to use maintenance functions for ALL 115 supported car manufacturers, you will need to purchase a $49.95 subscription for each maintenance function. Each subscription is for one year and allows you to use the function on ALL supported car models.
Do I need to pay for OBD II functions?
No. All OBD II functions come FREE with each THINKDIAG.
Back to top
Today's best ThinkCar ThinkDiag TDK01 deals
Size: 3.1 x 2.0 x 1.1 inches
Weight: 2.7 ounces
Live data: Yes
Number of keys: None
Warranty: 1 year
Big and often hard to install, the ThinkCar ThinkDiag TKD01 Bluetooth-based OBD-II automotive diagnostic scanner rewards the user with the ability to figure out both generic and manufacturer-specific fault codes.
Unfortunately, in a world where free software reigns supreme, the ThinkDiag's base app requires annual subscription payments after the first year, and the scanner's wide variety of add-on software costs even more.
In other words, the $110 you pay when buying the ThinkDiag scanner is just the beginning. The ThinkDiag is still one of our best OBD-II scanners, but keep those ongoing payments in mind.
Read on for the rest of our ThinkCar ThinkDiag TKD01 review.
ThinkDiag: Pricing and availability
With a $130 price tag, the ThinkDiag Bluetooth scanner/transmitter can tell you a lot about your car. ThinkCar makes a huge range of automotive diagnostic tools, from the $21 ThinkOBD 20 to the $2,000 ThinkTool Pros+ system for professional mechanics.
Officially known as the ThinkCar ThinkDiag TKD01, but better known and marketed as the ThinkDiag, the scanner is an oval-shaped cylinder that's among the largest and heaviest Bluetooth-based units available.
At 3.1 x 2.0 x 1.1 inches and 2.7 ounces, the ThinkDiag is 15% larger and more than twice as heavy as the BlueDriver Pro Scan Tool. The ThinkDiag is so thick that it didn't fit into the OBD-II port on my 2014 Audi A4 Allroad, so be sure to have an OBD cable extension on hand.
This is the OBD-II Bluetooth scanner for those who tend to abuse their tools, because the ThinkDiag device is ruggedly built and comes with a black, hard carrying case. The black-and-red scanner's LED ring shows its status, ranging from solid blue for connected and green for normal operation to flashing blue to show that data is moving. A solid-red light signals that a recent firmware update has failed.
The companion ThinkDiag mobile app is available for Android phones as well as iPhones, but ThinkCar engineers warn that the app may not work with tablets.
Rather than displaying icons, the app's interface is dominated by text, with the main screen showing everything from Maintenance to OBD-II to a full vehicle diagnostic report that can be emailed, sent to a social networking account or printed directly from the phone or tablet.
While most of the app's screens are bright and colorful, the live data's white-and-light-blue color scheme gets washed out in sunlight.
In addition to working with the generic OBD-II codes, the ThinkDiag app can dig up many manufacturer-specific codes. In the U.S., it's free to use the app for a single car make for a year. After that, the software costs $40 a year for a single brand of car manufacturer. If you have two cars from two different makes, you'll have to pay double.
In addition to performing a pre-inspection test, the device can check the tire-pressure-monitoring system, the anti-lock brakes and the car's airbags. The ThinkDiag app's Full Vehicle Modules Report summarizes the top items that can go bad.
The ThinkDiag's access to live data is excellent, but the scanner stops short of offering to show you the parts that might be needed for repairs. Finally, each manufacturer-specific software package includes the ability to turn off the oil light.
Once the scanner was plugged in and paired with my Galaxy S9 phone, the ThinkDiag app immediately showed me my car's vehicle identification number (VIN). The scanner allows a single download of vehicle-specific software before you have to pay extra, so I was only able to use it with my 2014 Audi A4 AllRoad. Still, the ThinkDiag picked up the fault I had manually introduced (a disconnected oil-temperature sensor) and was also able to turn off the Check Engine light.
With a 35-foot wireless range, the ThinkDiag scanner allowed me to walk around the car and stick my head into the engine bay while monitoring the car's inner workings. Unfortunately, the ThinkDiag app doesn't suggest possible repairs for the problems it detects.
Getting the ThinkDiag scanner was just the start. I also needed to download and install the companion mobile app, enter the scanner's serial number and activate the scanner online.
Following that, the ThinkDiag device and app each got an online update, and I was finally ready to use it — or so I thought. I then had to enter the manufacturer, make and model year of my car to download the vehicle-specific data. It took about 5 minutes for me to get started with the ThinkDiag, versus less than a minute for many other OBD-II scanners.
The ThinkDiag comes with a rudimentary start-up guide, but that's about all you get. There's no instruction manual, but ThinkCar hasextensive FAQs on its support website. The ThinkDiag scanner comes with a 1-year warranty.
ThinkDiag review: Bottom line
Among the biggest and heaviest Bluetooth-only OBD-II scanners, the ThinkCar ThinkDiag TKD01 earns its purchase price by checking on faults and digging deeply into the operation of your vehicle with a comprehensive report.
On the downside, it doesn't suggest repairs or parts, and after the first year, the ThinkDiag app costs as much as an inexpensive scanner.
Brian Nadel is a freelance writer and editor who specializes in technology reporting and reviewing. He works out of the suburban New York City area and has covered topics from nuclear power plants and Wi-Fi routers to cars and tablets. The former editor-in-chief of Mobile Computing and Communications, Nadel is the recipient of the TransPacific Writing Award.
[Ship from US] THINKDIAG Full System Diagnostic Tool Support Actuation Test for iPhone & Android (Upgrade Version of Easydiag)
THINKDIAG is an Automotive Diagnostic Device same like easydiag. It is perfect to use with our unique App. Easy and convenient, anytime and anywhere. it support full systems diagnsis for the car and 15 kinds of reset functions better than Autel MK808.It including kinds of car software. you can delete car errors codes and reset the system if you have this thinkdiag tool.THINKDIAG Professional Automotive Full System OBD2 EOBD Code Reader Scanner for iPhone & Android
1. One Year Free Update Online
2. Comes with EOBD + DEOB + Auto Search + One Free Vehicle Software
3. Palm-sized, portable, and powerful diagnostic tool that fits in your pocket.
4. Enhanced tests for full electronic control system (such as ABS and SRS).
5. Multi-Language Supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Grape, Japanese, Russian.
6. ThinkDiag is perfect to use with our unique App. Easy and convenient, anytime and anywhere.
7. it Support Full Systems Diagnsisfor the car ,and 15 kinds of reset functions.it including kinds of car software .
8. Comprehensive functionsinclude diagnostic module, ThinkStore module, ThinkMoments module, Me module, etc
THINKDIAG Diagnostic Scanner Advantages:
1. Full-System Diagnoses:The diagnostic scanner THINKDIAG enables you to scan full control units for a number of cars such as Engine, ABS, SAS, Transmission, Fuel system, Emission system, Body, and so on. Therefore, there is no need to buy other tools for diagnosing systems, saving you much time and money from the long term.
2. 16 Service Functions: THINKDIAG provides you with commonly-used service functions(OIL RESET, INJECTOR, BRAKE RESET, SAS RESET, BAT.RESET, BLEEDING, ELEC.THROTTLE RLRN, TPMS RESET, DPF REG, DEAR LEARN...), enabling to quickly access the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances.
3. Full OBDII Functions: The diagnostic scanner features all 10 OBDII test modes, such as I/M Readiness, Live Data Stream (in graphic format), O2 Sensor Test, On-board Monitor Test, etc.For all car models, OBDII functions are FREE with lifetime.
4. Easy-To-Use Adapter:The THINKDIAG is a portable yet powerful scanner that composed of a Bluetooth adapter and a free diagnostic App (THINKDIAG App) for individual owners to check vehicle health status, and for service workshop to troubleshoot the issues. You are able to access all of the OBDII test modes for free once purchased the adapter.
5. One Free Manufacturer Software: After activating the device, you will get EOBD , OBDII and a free manufacturer software. You can select ONE of the manufacturer software in ThinkStore and you can use it free for one year.If you need more,you can buy software on the application.Manufacturer Software Price for Each: $39.95/year; Reset Software Price for Each: $49.95/year
6. Bi-directional Control (Actuation Test): Requests a module to perform a specific test and function.(Turn on and off actuators to determine whether there are problems with sensors and actuators).This function can be use in ENGINE SYSTEM /STEERING ANGLE SYSTEM / DASHBOARD SYSTEM / EMISSION SYSTEM...etc.(depends on the specific car models, not for all cars)
7. Cost-effective: Within the price range of under $150, this scanner is a no-brainer decision. Featuring full system diagnoses, full OBD2 functions,16 special srvice functions,actuation test,easy operation, compact design,easy to carry,etc.It especially made for people who don't want bulky devices,easily pack and carry it to anywhere.With a budget friendly price, it's the best possible solution for mechanics,garage techni-cians,and individual owners to perform basic car maintenance.THINKDIAG will be a $3000 level professional scan tool.
A professional vehicle diagnostic tool has launched via Kickstarter this week providing an easy way to monitor your vehicles tuning and more. THINKDIAG is an automobile diagnostic tool with professional-grade functions, removing the need for mechanics and car tuners to use bulky diagnostic tools with large screens and connector cables, or laptops plugging into the OBD II port.
THINKDIAG is an Automotive Diagnostic Device like easydiag, compatible with both Android and iOS smart phones.It featured with full systems diagnoses for the car,16 kinds of reset functions,full OBDII functions, real time remote diagnostic,and it includes kinds of car software, you can read and clear car errors codes and reset the system if you have THINKDIAG.THINKDIAG is perfect to use with our unique App. Easy and convenient, anytime and anywhere. You can choose a manufacturer software using and update free for one year and enjoy all automotive diagnostic functions, same as a scanner over $500 can do.
THINKDIAG with Advanced Features
1. One Free Manufacturer Software: THINKDIAG allows you to select a vehicle software,use it and update one year for free.You can enjoy all automotive diagnostic functions, just like what a scanner over $500 can do. Bi-Directional Actuation Test :THINKDIAG can be used to turn on and off actuators to determine whether there are problems with sensors and actuator
2. Live Data Stream: This Bluetooth adapter supports viewing data in value or in waveforms to help you well analyze the vehicle running status.
3. AutoVIN: This code reader is capable of reading vehicle VIN automatically to ensure faster and more accurate diagnostics.
4. Communicating With ECU: Communicating with ECU to get information within ThinkDiag App on smartphone, be aware of vehicle operation data.
5. Bluetooth Connection ： With the fast and stable Bluetooth connection, this THINKDIAG can turn your smartphone into a powerful diagnostic scan tool. All of the iOS and Android devices (smartphones & tablet) are available for working with this adapter. And you can also use this scanner on different devices (just need to log in with the same registered account).
6. Real-time Remote Diagnostics: Allows you to perform remote diagnostics via PC or smart devices through internet.
7. Matching/Self Adaption: Also known as adaptive function, it can adjust the data of the actuator so that the data of the replaced actuator can be accepted and recorded by ECU
8. Diagnostic Report : You can can view Online diagnostic reports, VIN diagnostic reports, Datastream Record and Playback, which helps you analyze the trouble when driving and solve it.
9. Community Interaction: In our App, we provide a communication platform for you. You can share with other users about your maintenance experience, or you can also check for related vehicle maintenance knowledge, and even seek for help if you have any maintenance questions. You can also follow other users and have a live chat with them. Meet more friends here.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage - Cover Up to 115 Major Vehicle Manufacturers
Cover Up to 115 Major Vehicle Manufacturers:
for AUDI,for BENZ,for BMW,for CHRYSLER,for CITROEN,for DAEWOO,for FERRARI,for FIAT,for HONDA,for JPIAUZU,for KIA,for LANDLOVER,for MASERATI,for MAZDA,for MITSUBISHI,for NISSAN,for OPEL,for PORSCHE,for RENAULT,for ROVER,for SAAB,for SEAT,for SGM,for SKODA,for SMART,for SPRINTER,for SUBARU,for SUZUKI,for TOYOTA,for USAFORD,for VOLVO,for VW,for HYUNDAI,for PEUGEOT,for SSANGYANG,for GM,UPDATING......
1. Full Diagnostic Functions Simple Use Without Further Learning
To diagnose car comprehensively, it can read DTCs and data streams for ALL systems. For instance, Fuel system, Emission system, Transmission, Engine, Body, Powertrain and more. You do not have to buy other tools for diagnosing systems, saving you much time and money from a long term.
1) Select All Systems Full Functions Diagnosis, reading system fault codes, and clear system fault codes
2) Read vehicle's information automatically
3) Start communicating with ECU, scanning fault codes
4) Read vehicle's live data, and present by graph. Optional combination of multiple data.
5) Actuation test: Active test is to test output elements. You can figure out whether a specific subsystem or component in your car functions well or not by using this tool to make the tester outputs function instead of checking in ignition status.For example, Actuation tests to activate actuators such as doors,windows,and windscreen wipers ect.
6) Auto scan car VIN code: Thinkdiag can automatically scan the car's vechicle information, include VIN number, release year, model and engine type.
7) Remote diagnosis: If you encounter any problems during use, you can ask a friend who also owns this product to help you solve it remotely.
2. ECU Coding:The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules.It is used to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts;Provide solutions for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts etc.;
Brake the limitations and restrictions; make full use of the car hidden features, like change the chimes on car, set how many times the one-touch signal flickers for one touch, remember settings for Start/Stop systems, and more.
3.16 Maintenance Commonly-Used Service Functions- Special Functions
1) Oil Reset Service(RESET OIL)：Allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2) Steering Angle Calibration(RESET SAS)：Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
3) Electronic Parking Brake Reset(RESET BRAKE)：Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
4) Battery Register & Battery Maintenance(RESET BMS):allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
5) ABS Bleeding(RESET BLEED):The function is used for ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) exhaust. When the ABS system contains air, it is necessary to exhaust the braking system through the ABS exhaust function, thereby restoring the sensitivity of the ABS system braking.
6) Electronic Throttle Position Reset & Learn(Elec.Trottle RLRN):The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair
7) Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration(RESET DPF):This function is used to regenerate diesel particulate filters. The DPF regeneration function is mainly to periodically use combustion oxidation methods (such as high-temperature heating and combustion, fuel additives or catalysts to reduce the ignition point of particulate matter) to remove particulate matter from the trap, so that the performance of the trap can always maintain the best stable state.
8) Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset(RESET TPMS):This function is used to reset the tire pressure sensor. When the car tire pressure fault indicator is on, the tire pressure system needs to be reset by the tire pressure reset function after the repair, and the tire pressure fault indicator is turned off. Makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
9) Injector matching(INJECTOR):This software is used for injector coding function. Write the actual code of the fuel injection nozzle or rewrite the code stored in the ECU to the code corresponding to the fuel nozzle of each cylinder, so that the fuel injection amount of each cylinder can be controlled or corrected more accurately.
10) Air Suspension Reset(RESET SUS):Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors KOEO flip through message system go to suspension reset or on off
11) Gearbox Reset(RESET BOX):Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
12) Sunroof RESET(SUNROOF):The sunroof memory generally needs to be reset when the vehicle's battery is replaced or the car dies
13) AFS Reset:'AFS' means Adaptive Front lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don't turn when you turn the steering wheel
14) EGR Reset: EGR means Exhaust Gas Recirculation.This function is applicable when EGR system cannot work normally, so that the amount of exhaust gas recirculation reaches the optimal condition at each operating point, so that the combustion process is always in the most ideal situation, and finally Ensure that pollutants in emissions are kept to a minimum.
15) Gear Learning:This function is used for the self-adaptive learning of the crankshaft position sensor by the tooth learning function, and the crankshaft position sensor learns the machining error of the crankshaft teeth, and stores it into the computer for more accurate engine misfire diagnosis.
Note : These special function NOT for all car models, if you are confused, Please send your car brand, model and release year to seller to check it for you .
4. OBD2 Full Functions:
This diagnostic software can test vehicle Engine and Transmission systems.All models with engine meeting SAE J1850,ISO9241-2,ISO14230-4,ISO15765 Standard in OBD2&EOBD.
1) View freeze frame date
2) Support graph data stream
3) O2 Sensor test
4) Evap system test
5) On-Board monitor test
6) Read & Clear DTCs
7) Identify VIN information
8) DTC code look up
9) Turn off MIL(Malfunction Indicator Lights)
10) I/M Readiness status test
5. Print vehicles diagnostic report:
Thinkdiag support do a OBD vehicles diagnostic report, and print the vehicles report from PC it help you to understand car's problem.and make you know how to repair car.
6. Data display in 1 Graph:
Thinkdiag will Read vehicle's live data, and present by graph. Optional combination of multiple data.
How to use Thinkdiag:
Step 1: Smartphone go to download thinkdiag APP (APP name: thinkdiag )
Step 2: Plug thinkdiag into the car obd connector, use the phone to search bluetooth, then connect .
Step 3: Open thinkdiag APP, go to register.
Step 4: Download the car software you want, then you can go to diagnose
THINKDIAG vs. Other Brands:
|OBDII all systems diagnosis||√||√||√|
|Read fault code||√||√||√|
|Clear fault memory||√||√||√|
|Automatic VIN reading||√||√||×|
|Remote diagnosis||√||Remote diagnosis is acceptable||×|
|Online diagnostic report||√||√||×|
|Wisdom online store||√||√||×|
|Real-time data stream (analyze group of waveform)||√||√||×|
Review 1: Love this device it allows you to do about almost everything and can really tell you what's wrong and I love how you're able to use the live data stream to see live what's going on with the engine not to mention the special testing on certain actuators
Reviw 2: The AC actuator in my 2006 Trailblazer stopped working. I was able to read the internal fault code and manually test the actuator, which proved to be faulty. This is a great tool for the DIY auto mechanic that needs to troubleshoot and isolate a fault code. You get one free vehicle software, then the license for that software needs to be renewed each year for a subscription price. Very well worth the price considering the price of other scan tools.
Review 3: Really handy little tool. Use it for my personal vehicles. So far used it on a 08 Mini Cooper, performed great bidirectional control, power balance, lights, solenoids,etc. Definitely worth it. I've used it with Ford and Toyota aswell and its done everything I've required even on the powerstroke diesel.
Review 4: So far so good! Used it to on a 2013 Chevy Sonic to test the cooling fans low and high speeds. It was easy to use. I like that they give you two brands for free for the first year. I chose GM and Ford.
Thinkcar Thinkdiag FAQs:
Q1: Does ThinkDiag require an internet connection?
A1: ThinkDiag device required Bluetooth connection with your smartphone. If you need to update your vehicle diagnostic software, your smartphone needs an internet connection.
Q2: Can I share my test reports with others?
A2: Yes, you can share your reports on Facebook, Twitter, or in the ThinkDiag app's community ThinkMoments.
Q3: What format are the reports saved or exported in?
A3: The reports can be exported as PDF so you can easily share or print it.
Q4: Does ThinkDiag need charging?
A4: ThinkDiag is powered directly by the vehicle's OBD II port.
Q5: Can ThinkDiag be used on more than one car?
A5: Yes, it can be used with different vehicles as long as you download the corresponding diagnostic software.
Q6: Can my ThinkDiag device connect to multiple smartphones?
A6: Yes, simply use the same account to log into a new smartphone. You can restore the previously purchased software by downloading it on the new phone.
Q7: Do I need to pay extra to use ThinkDiag?
A7: Each ThinkDiag you purchase comes with free 1-year subscription for TWO manufacturer software. You'll pick two manufacturers from our store and enjoy a FREE first year subscription that costs $39.95 per manufacturer. You only need to pay after your subscription ends.
Q8: What is a Manufacturer Software subscription?
A8: Each manufacturer software subscription gives you access to ALL diagnostic functions, including read/clear codes, live data streaming, actuation tests, and ALL maintenance functions of the manufacturer you picked.
Working Voltage: 9~18V
Working Current: ≤130mA
Working Temperature: 14℉~122℉(-10℉-50℉)
Storage Temperature: -4℉~140℉(-20℉-60℉)
1pc x ThinkDiag Bluetooth Adapter
Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp:+86 199 4758 6579
Scan x431tool.com QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone
In the past, mechanics and car tuners have to use bulky diagnostic tools with large screens and connector cables, or laptops plugging into the OBD II port. THINKDIAG changes that. Plug the THINKDIAG dongle into your car, connect it to your smartphone via Bluetooth, and your smartphone becomes a professional diagnostic tool. With powerful diagnostic plus 16 maintenance functions, THINKDIAG helps taking care of your vehicle easier — time and cost saved. It comes with two free 1-year manufacturer software subscriptions, giving you access to all diagnostic functions and all maintenance functions of the manufacturer you picked.
Note: Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- Support reading system fault codes & clear system fault codes
- Read vehicle’s live data & present by graph
- Special functions such as reduction of steering angle, maintenance light turn to zero - model dependent
- Actuator system testing via app
- Full OBD II & EOBD functions for full system scans to help you make informed car maintenance decisions
- Live data stream graphing for visual comparison of multiple real-time data to better understand your car
- Bidirectional functions let you send & receive commands from the ECU
- Free 1-year manufacturer software subscriptions w/ 16 maintenance functions
- Supports 115 car brands, equivalent to 95% of models available in the market
- In ThinkMoments, users can share their experiences, diagnosis, test reports, send messages to each other & get advice or tips
4.4/5 stars on Amazon: ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★
- Succcessfully funded on Kickstarter at $127,013
- Color: red, black
- Materials: PCP
- Product dimensions: 2.1"L x 3"W x 1.1"H
- Weight: 2.8 oz
- Input: 9-18V
- OBD II All Systems Diagnosis
- All Systems Full Functions Diagnosis
- Automatic VIN reading
- Remote Diagnosis
- Diagnostic Report
- Special Functions
- Actuation Tests
- WEB remote diagnosis
- Online diagnostic report
- Community interaction
- Wisdom online store
- Real-time data stream (analyze group of waveform)
- 16 maintenance functions
- App: ThinkDiag (iOS or Anroid)
- Free 1-yr subscription
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- All vehicles after 1996 support OBD II protocol:
- ISO 14230-4(KWP2000)
- ISO 15765-4(CAN)
- App: iOS 9.0 or later, Android 5.0 or later
- THINKDIAG: Professional Vehicle Diagnostic Tool
- User manual
- Ships to US
- Expected Delivery: Oct 26 - Oct 30
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
Subscription cost thinkdiag
ThinkCar Thinkdiag All Manufacturer Software and All Reset Software Authorization Free Update Two Years
unprecedented price for all software package
THINKCAR THINKDIAG All Car Brands License 2 Year Free Update
After you place an order, Please send us ThinkDiag Serial Number to activate all software license, thank you.
and usually it needs about 5 working days to deal it.
- All Manufactuer Software
- All Reset Software
Activation of Thinkdiag is possible for all car brands. The full package of car brands is available with 2 year of updates. After two years, you can renew your subscription or use those car brands that were downloaded at the last moment. In case you do not plan to renew your subscription, keep a folder with the car brands. Then, if your tablet is lost or broken, you can transfer all data to another Android device without buying a subscription.
Activation of all brands is only available for Android. Users of iOS devices can use the official Thinkdiag software. Truck activation is also available with annual updates. To activate Thinkdiag, you should first check the adapter for proper functionality.
ThinkDiag new version EasyDiag 4.0 + PRO software for all car brands!
The full ThinkDiag software package includes over 294 diagnostic packages + over 246 car brands.
We carried out detailed diagnostics (including online coding) on dozens of cars, collected feedback from the STO partners, so we can confidently say that ThinkDiag is a powerful diagnostic tool that has no analogues in its price range.
ATTENTION! Do not connect to the program from PlayMarket or the App Store (as well as derivatives based on them)!
These programs block the possibility of flashing the device to the PRO version!
After that, the use of full software with all brands and special functions becomes impossible!
ThinkDiag is a professional-grade automotive diagnostic scanner with support for special functions:
– service procedure resets ,
– online coding,
– function activation,
– configuration changes,
– working with the immobilizer and keys
– working with the odometer
The main differences between Thinkdiag and the official versions of EasyDiag 2.0 and EasyDiag 3.0:
1. Thinkdiag is a professional-level diagnostic device, unlike Easydiag, which was developed by Launch for car enthusiasts.
2. Thinkdiag is 30% faster and supports all electronic components of modern cars.
3. Thinkdiag supports 16 special reset, training and adaptation functions.
4. Thinkdiag officially comes with 4 free programs: OBDII + demo + one brand of car to choose from + one special function.
5. According to the manufacturer, ThinkDiag is a professional instrument-level scanning tool worth $ 3,000 (price in dollars for reference).
16 special functions for technical and after-sales service:
1. Reset oil service intervals.
2. Calibration of the steering angle.
3. Reset electronic parking brake.
4. Battery registration and battery maintenance.
5. Bleeding and activation of ABS.
6. Reset and learn electronic throttle position.
7. Starting the regeneration of the particulate filter (DPF).
8. Reset and prescription of the tire pressure monitoring system.
9. Gearbox training.
10. Work with keys and immobilizer.
11. Prescribing nozzles and maintenance of the injector.
12. Reset air suspension.
13. Reset gearbox adaptations.
14. Dump hinged roof.
15. reset AFS.
16. EGR discharge.
Cover up to 115 major car brands.
See questions and answersSours: https://www.thinkcarshop.com/wholesale/thinkdiag-all-software-authorization.html
Launch THINKCAR Thinkdiag Full System OBD2 Diagnostic Tool Powerful than Launch Easydiag With 3 Free Software
THINKCAR THINKDIAG is an Automotive Diagnostic Device same like easydiag. It supports full systems diagnsis for the car, and 15 kinds of reset functions.
You can delete car errors codes and reset the system if you have the thinkdiag.
ThinkDiag will be a $3000 level professional scan tool.
ThinkDiag is perfect to use with our unique App. Easy and convenient, anytime and anywhere.
Comprehensive functions include diagnostic module, ThinkStore module, ThinkMoments module, Me module, etc
Launch Thinkdiag Advantages:
1. Connect car via bluetooth on smartphone, app name is ThinkDiag
2. Plug ThinkDiag into the OBD port, open ThinkDiag App on the smartphone to do the vehicle diagnosis.
3. 16 kinds of reset service
4. Full System Diagnosis
5. Four Free Software: EOBD+DEMO + ONE Car Software
Manufacturer Software Price for Each: $39.95/year
Reset Software Price for Each: $49.95/year
6. Cover Up to 115 Major Vehicle Manufacturers: ThinkDiag covers 115 major vehicle manufacturers in the market, and keep updating
7. Free Update Online for One Year. After one year it will cost $39.95 per year, please pay in server yourself to update.
Launch Thinkdiag Functions:
1. All Systems Full Functions Diagnosis, reading system fault codes, and clear system fault codes
2. Read vehicle's information automatically
3. Start communicating with ECU, scanning fault codes
4. Read vehicle's live data, and present by graph. Optional combination of multiple data.
5. Generate a diagnostic report
Launch Thinkdiag Coverage Systems:
1.Oil Reset Service
3.Electronic Parking Brake Reset
4.Battery Register & Battery Maintenance
6.Electronic Throttle Position Reset & Learn
7.Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
8.Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset
11.Injector matching MaEET
12.Air Suspension Reset
13. Gearbox Reset
15.AFS Reset (EGR)
Note: These special function NOT for all car models, if you are confused, Please send your car brand, model and release year to seller to check it for you
Launch Thinkdiag Support Car List:
Aston Martin,Audi,Benz,BMW,Chrysler,Honda,JP-Isuzu,KIA,Land Rover,Maserati,Porsche,Renault,Rover,SAAB,Seat,Subaru,Suzuki,Toyota,USA Ford,Volvo,Citroen,Daewoo,Mitsubishi,Skoda,Hyundai,Mazda,Ferrari,Nissan,Smart,Peugeot,SGM,Fiat,Opel,Sprinter,Ssangyong,VW,GM...
Launch Thinkdiag Specifications:
Smartphone Support: Android & iOS
Software Subscriptions: Free 1-Year Subscription
Dimensions: 4.6 x 3 x 1.5 inches
Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Compatible OBD II Protocols: ISO 14230-4(KWP2000), ISO 15765-4(CAN), ISO9141-2(iso), ISO14229(uds), SAEJ1850(VPW & PWM)
Launch Thinkdiag FAQs:
Q1:Does ThinkDiag require an internet connection?
A1:ThinkDiag device required Bluetooth connection with your smartphone. If you need to update your vehicle diagnostic software, your smartphone needs an internet connection.
Q2:Can I share my test reports with others?
A2:Yes, you can share your reports on Facebook, Twitter, or in the ThinkDiag app's community ThinkMoments.
Q3:What format are the reports saved or exported in?
A3:The reports can be exported as PDF so you can easily share or print it.
Q4:Does ThinkDiag need charging?
A4:ThinkDiag is powered directly by the vehicle's OBD II port.
Q5:Can ThinkDiag be used on more than one car?
A5:Yes, it can be used with different vehicles as long as you download the corresponding diagnostic software.
Q6:Can my ThinkDiag device connect to multiple smartphones?
A6:Yes, simply use the same account to log into a new smartphone. You can restore the previously purchased software by downloading it on the new phone.
Q7:Do I need to pay extra to use ThinkDiag?
A7:Each ThinkDiag you purchase comes with free 1-year subscription for ONE manufacturer software. You'll pick two manufacturers from our store and enjoy a FREE first year subscription that costs $39.95 per manufacturer. You only need to pay after your subscription ends.
Q8:What is a Manufacturer Software subscription?
A8:Each manufacturer software subscription gives you access to ALL diagnostic functions, including read/clear codes, live data streaming, actuation tests, and ALL maintenance functions of the manufacturer you picked.
Launch Thinkdiag Package Includes:
1pc x Launch Thinkdiag OBD2 unit
1pc x User Manual
Tool has 3 Free Software
Free 1-Year Manufacturer Software Subscription
Whatsapp:+1 937 888 0032
Live Support:Chat with us online
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Capitalone creditcardlogin
- Msu epidemiology
- Morimoto led h11
- Boring fire extinguisher
- Pro mapp
- Intel inspiron
- Arrow easy shed
- 3000rpm motor
- Motorcycle sales birmingham
- Fortnite halloween lobby
- 76 gas locations
That I mocked you all these years, and I was tormented and I waited and then you start to accept me. You can probably do it yourself the way I want, realizing that I can't change me, but you will do it. Well, realizing that I want it so. But I love you, my girl.