- Maryland & Delaware Fastpitch Softball / Baseball
USSSA East operates high quality tournaments and events in Fastpitch Softball and Baseball in Maryland and Delaware. Our program is committed to creating opportunities for play at all ages and ability levels, promoting the sports and their athletes and connecting our program with the community in the interest of improving awareness and giving back through our many charitable benefit events.
Understanding that customer service is our highest priority USSSA East has a dedicated Rainout Line to keep you up to date when adverse weather affects our events. Our Rainout Line number is 410-220-0050. Our Rainout Line offers you a FREE iPhone and Android app to quickly check the status information for the parks being used this week right from your phone.
View on-line or use the free app!
Northgate Ford Service, Winnipeg Vs Toronto Hockey, Leather Cover Notebooks, Bozo Bucket Bonanza Grand Prize Game, Opposite Gender Of Master, Bob Avila Signature Shank Correction Bit, Southview Middle School Calendar, Radio Promotion Agency, What Was Operation Barbarossa, Alanyaspor Vs Goztepe Prediction, Reservations Andrewfairlie Co Uk,
RULES & POLICIESCOVID Best Practices
X Teams Registered
GATE FEE: $5 / DAY (PER PERSON)
All of our Quad Cities tournaments are Stay and Play events. This requires all overnight teams, (generally 90 miles or more from the tournament location), to patronize selected hotel sponsors. This program helps keep team costs down.
- 9u USSSA - AA - $394.00
- 10u USSSA - AA - $394.00
- 11u USSSA - AA - $394.00
- 12u USSSA - AA - $394.00
- 13u USSSA - AA - $394.00
- 14u USSSA - AA - $394.00
- - 3 Game Guarantee
- - USSSA Approved Bats
- - Stay to Play
- - Turf Fields
- HOME/AWAY : COIN FLIP
- GATE FEE : $5/DAY
- ROSTERS : REQUIRED
- BALLS PROVIDED : YES
- SANCTION : USSSA
GAME PLAY RULES
Unified Pitching Rule
State Tournament Rules
Sportsmanship - LSSC is a Zero Tolerance Facility-
Sportsmanship is a behavior and attitude from players, umpires, coaches, parents/fans that demonstrate mutual respect. Any person at an LSSC event that demonstrates behavior that is detrimental to that mutual respect will be removed from the event. Detrimental behavior includes any action; verbal or otherwise that abuses players, coaches, spectators, umpires, or LSSC Staff. Any coach ejected from a game will be removed from the facility till after the next game is completed by their team. Coach misses game ejected from, plus one. Any person removed by an umpire or director will be subject to removal for the remainder of the tournament.
PLEASE PREPARE FOR BAG CHECK AT THE GATES
- No Wagons or Carts in the Complex
- No Wagons or Carts in the Dome
- No Coolers
- No Sunflower Seeds or Gum
- No Outside Food or Drink
- No Smoking or Tobacco Products
- No Metal Cleats allowed on any field in the Facility
- No Pets Allowed inside the gates
- (Service animals MUST be marked)
- Service animals MUST be harnessed, leashed, or tethered (Unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices).
- Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support DO NOT qualify as “Service Animals” under the Americans with Disabilities Act (see below).
- Partial Emotional Support Animal Disability List (conditions that emotional support animals assist): “Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar/mood disorders, Panic attacks, Stress, PTSD, Personality disorders, Fear/phobias, & Other emotional/psychological conditions.”
- Please make prior arrangements before arriving at the Complex as we do not allow pets/emotional support animals.
- No drinks other than water on indoor turf
- No Firearms permitted on the premises
NO COFFEE PERMITTED AFTER 10:30 AM
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AN INDIVIDUAL THAT IS BEING DISRUPTIVE OR NON-COMPLIANT WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE.
Illinois usssa fastpitch
Iowa-Illinois USSSA State Championships
July 2-4, 2021
4GG-Double Elimination Bracket
8U, 10U A/B/C, 12U A/B/C, 14U A/B/C, 16U A/B, & 18U A/B*
Quad Cities - 3 complexes (Moline, East Moline, & Geneseo)
This tournament takes care of State for both Illinois and Iowa registered teams
OVER 130 TEAMS IN 2019-REGISTER EARLY!!
Please register and pay at USSSA.com – IOWA
Please be aware that this tournament CAN start at 8am on Friday
OR fill out form below and mail in with payment
* Every intention will be made to keep seperate every classification in every age group, but if there is a lack of teams in a classification, tournament director may combine groups.
• If the tournament is completely cancelled, please be aware that $100 of your entry fee will be kept for administrative costs. 2. If one game is played, you will receive half of your entry fee back. 3. If 2 games are played, you will not receive any of your entry fee back.
CONTACT: Chris Johnson
924 Aspen Dr
Colona, IL 61241
This orgasm was even weaker, and achieved its onset more slowly. The sperm hit the wall of the bosom in a tangible stream, then several more times. When the dragon separated from her, the seed of the beast flowed from abundance down her thighs. She relaxedly rolled onto her back, and the dragon nodded its head down and licked its lips lustfully.
- Open rail download
- Yacht trader michigan
- Resin monkey lamp
- Condos canyon country
- Bass head amp
- Flink version
She went to the car and bent over the hood, spreading her legs. You look so sexy - Mikhail said and turned to his aunt. Fuck me Bear - she said, breathing heavily.