South-Korean actress, singer and model
In this Korean name, the family name is Yoon.
Yoon Eun-hye (Korean: 윤은혜; born October 3, 1984) is a South Korean actress, singer, entertainer and model. She debuted as a member of girl groupBaby Vox, staying with the group from 1999 to 2005. Yoon has since moved on to acting and is best known for starring in the television dramas Princess Hours (2006), The Vineyard Man (2006), Coffee Prince (2007), My Fair Lady (2009) Lie to Me (2011) and Missing You (2012).
1999–2005: Debut with Baby V.O.X
Yoon Eun-hye debuted as a member of Baby V.O.X at the age of 15, replacing an ex-member (Lee Gai) in 1999. Yoon was the sub-vocal in the group.
After she joined, the group released their third album Come Come Come in 1999. This album became their first major success, with their singles "Get Up" and "Killer" reaching the number one spot on the Korean music charts. In the same year, Yoon became a target of anti-fans. She was shot in the eye by an anti-fan who tried to make her blind with a mixture of soy sauce and vinegar using a water gun. She was rushed to the hospital where the doctors confirmed that her cornea was damaged.
Yoon was also a frequent guest on SBS' popular game show X-Man from 2004 to 2005, gaining popularity for her "girl-warrior" image on the show and her love-line with Kim Jong-kook.
Following fellow member Shim Eun-jin, Yoon ended her six-year activities as a member of Baby V.O.X in July 2005 when her contract with DR Entertainment expired.
2006–2007: Breakthrough success with Princess Hours and Coffee Prince
In 2006, Yoon made her acting debut in romantic comedy Princess Hours, where she played an ordinary girl who becomes the crown princess due to an arranged marriage to the crown prince. Initially, fans of the Goong manhwa questioned her acting ability, and sent out petitions against Yoon as the lead role, requesting her to be replaced. Despite the controversy, Princess Hours became a huge success across Asia and catapulted Yoon to Korean Wave stardom.
Yoon then made her debut on the big screen, starring in the film The Legend of Seven Cutter as a boxer. She returned to television with a leading role in The Vineyard Man which aired on KBS in July 2006.The Vineyard Man initially suffered low ratings, but received positive reviews for its heart-warming storyline and the cast's performances, and eventually rose in viewership. Yoon won the Best Actress award at the 2006 Grimae Awards, chosen by cinematographers in every broadcasting station in Korea.
In 2007, Yoon took on the leading role in MBC's drama Coffee Prince. She played a tomboy who was mistaken for a boy by her employer. The drama was another huge success for Yoon, who was hailed by critics as an actress who brings a colorful shade to her character. At the 44th Baeksang Arts Awards, Yoon beat out veteran actresses Kim Hee-ae and Park Jin-hee to win the coveted Best Actress award, becoming the youngest actress ever to win the award. Riding the big success of Coffee Prince and Goong, Yoon became one of the highest-paid actresses in the industry.
2008–2011: Acting criticism
In 2009, Yoon starred in KBS' romantic comedy My Fair Lady, playing an arrogant, strong-headed heiress of a rich business family. Although My Fair Lady was a moderate success, Yoon was harshly criticized for her unnatural speech and accent as well as her regression in acting skills.
Yoon returned to the big screen after five years with the coming-of-age film My Black Mini Dress (2010), based on the same titled chick lit novel by Kim Min-seo. She then starred in SBS's romantic comedy series Lie to Me (2011), playing a smart government official who is unlucky in the love department. However, both projects failed to achieve commercial success.
2012–2015: Directorial debut, acclaim and Goddess Fashion
In 2012, Yoon made her directorial debut with the short film The Knitting, which was her first assignment as a graduate student at Chung-Ang University. The film was screened at the 17th Busan International Film Festival and competed in the Korean Short Film Competition. It was also screened at the 38th Seoul Independent Film Festival as one of the five short films in the "New Choice" category. The same year, she served as jury for the ‘Face of Short Film Awards’ at the Asiana International Short Film Festival (AISFF).
In late 2012, Yoon starred in MBC's melo-thriller Missing You, playing a victim of sexual abuse. The role marked a turning point for Yoon, who received critical acclaim for her performance. This was followed up with a leading role in KBS's romantic comedy Marry Him If You Dare, where she played a 32-year-old call center agent who travels back in time to change her future. In 2014, Yoon was cast alongside Park Si-hoo in the Chinese-South Korean romance film After Love.
In 2015, Yoon made a special appearance in the film Chronicle of a Blood Merchant, directed by Ha Jung-woo. She then joined the second season of Goddess Fashion, a Chinese fashion design survival program where the participants have to show off their own created designs to the judges. On August 29, 2015, Yoon was awarded No. 1 in an evaluation.
2017–present: Return from hiatus
In 2017, Yoon made her return to the Korean entertainment industry by appearing as a regular in tvN's variety show Dear Pet, We Need to Talk.
In 2018, Yoon was cast in the romantic comedy drama Love Alert. This marks her return to the small screen five years since her last drama Marry Him If You Dare in 2013.
In 2019, Yoon starred in the 2-episode romance drama Go Go Song.
Conflicts with management
In July 2007, conflicts with Yoon's Management Eight Peaks surfaced; eventually Yoon filed a Certification Of Contents (COC) to cancel her contractual agreement with the company. The contents of the first COC stated that in January 2007 Yoon was confirmed to star in the MBC drama Que Sera Sera and had even completed the script reading and rehearsal for the upcoming shoot. However, the company forced Yoon to withdraw for Yoon to star in a company-produced drama, and as an effect, she was replaced by Jung Yu-mi. After her withdrawal, Yoon took a two-day vacation to Gangwon-do in March. Eight Peaks claimed that they had no knowledge of this so-called incident and spread a rumour of Yoon's irresponsibility online which damaged her reputation. Yoon filed a second COC in August, which included evidence to support the disagreeable actions made by Eight Peaks. These actions included the improper handling and distribution/division of earnings and proceeds as well as the unilateral (one-sided) manner of making and carrying out decisions which caused immense problems"
Yoon and Eight Peaks finally came to a mutual agreement through careful negotiations and settled their disputes amicably. With her contract dispute resolved, it was reported in October 2008 that Yoon signed on with Kraze Entertainment as her new management company.
Following Yoon's win on the Chinese fashion program Goddess Fashion, in which she presented a white coat with collars and a unique fringe on the sleeves to give a feeling of wings following the film theme of Chronicles of Narnia, Yoon was accused of plagiarism by Korean fashion designer Yoon Choon Ho. The designer accused Yoon of ripping off his design after being made aware of her piece on the show, and posted a comparison of his creation versus Yoon's creation, stating that he and his team had worked hard on the piece from the F/W (Fall/Winter) line. Yoon Choon Ho additionally revealed that he had heard Yoon and her stylist had picked up a sponsorship outfit just days ago. Additionally, she was embroiled in another allegation of plagiarism when another design of hers was accused of being similar to a dress from 2015 F/W Dolce & Gabbana.
Yoon denied the allegations, saying that her idea for the outfit came from a 2008 Victor & Rolf style and the 2014 Lanvin Collection, which used feather decorations. She further condemned Yoon Choon Ho for trying to cash in on her fame.
For Yoon's works with Baby V.O.X, see Baby V.O.X.
|2008||Salad Song||Yoon Eun Hye feat. Lee Dong-gun||Samsung Ziple commercial film|
|사랑해 (I Love You)||Mighty Mouth feat. Yoon Eun Hye||Digital single|
|2009||Ziple ‘Asak’||Samsung Ziple commercial film|
|Romance||Yoon Eun Hye & Yoon Sang Hyun||My Fair Lady OST|
|2010||AM 5:00 Do.U Production Crew (Outro)||[Do.U] Know Me|
|Tic Tok||2PM feat. Yoon Eun Hye||Digital single|
|2011||Love Is Blind||My Black Mini Dress OST|
|My Black Mini Dress||Yoon Eun-hye, Park Han-byul, Cha Ye-ryun & Yoo In-na|
Awards and nominations
For Yoon's awards with Baby V.O.X, see Baby V.O.X.
All Awards listed below are referenced from The House Company & Naver
|2006||42nd Baeksang Arts Awards||Best New Actress||Goong||Nominated|
|19th Grimae Awards||Best Actress||The Vineyard Man||Won|
|MBC Drama Awards||Best New Actress||Goong||Won|
|Popularity Award, Actress||Nominated|
|Best Couple Award with Ju Ji-hoon||Nominated|
|KBS Drama Awards||Excellence Award, Actress||The Vineyard Man||Nominated|
|Best New Actress||Won|
|Popularity Award, Actress||Nominated|
|Best Couple Award with Oh Man-seok||Won|
|2007||MBC Drama Awards||Top Excellence Award, Actress||Coffee Prince||Won|
|Popularity Award, Actress||Nominated|
|Best Couple Award with Gong Yoo||Nominated|
|Star News Chief Producer's Choice Acting Awards||Outstanding Actress Award||Won|
|2008||44th Baeksang Arts Awards||Best Actress (TV)||Won|
|48th Monte Carlo Television Festival||Best Actress||Nominated|
|3rd Seoul International Drama Awards||Best Actress||Nominated|
|2009||KBS Drama Awards||Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries||My Fair Lady||Nominated|
|Popularity Award, Actress||Won|
|Best Couple Award with Yoon Sang-hyun||Won|
|2011||SBS Drama Awards||Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Special Planning Drama||Lie To Me||Nominated|
|2012||MBC Drama Awards||Top Excellence Award, Actress||Missing You||Nominated|
|Popularity Award, Actress||Won|
|Best Couple Award with Park Yoo-chun||Nominated|
|Best Couple Award with Yoo Seung-ho||Nominated|
|Hallyu Star of the Year||Won|
|2013||Hallyu 10th Anniversary Grand Prizes||Grand Prix, Best Actress||Won|
|KBS Drama Awards||Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries||Marry Him If You Dare||Nominated|
|Netizen Award, Actress||Nominated|
|Best Couple Award with Lee Dong-gun||Nominated|
|2016||18th Huading Awards||Global Best TV Actress||N/A||Won|
- ^"Yoon Eun-hye to go to grad school". Korea JoongAng Daily. March 14, 2012.
- ^. The Daily (in Korean). January 16, 2009.
- ^"'Anti-fans' force managers to increase stars' security". Korea JoongAng Daily. October 23, 2006.
- ^"[10LINE] Yoon Eun-hye". TenAsia. September 2, 2009. Archived from the original on August 8, 2017.
- ^"Yun Eun Hye Talks About Kim Jong Kook on ′Running Man′". enewsWorld. February 1, 2013.
- ^尹恩惠退出 Baby VOX組合又失一員愛將. China Radio International. (in Chinese). July 8, 2005.
- ^"Female singers' soap roles provoke viewer anger". Korea JoongAng Daily. September 20, 2005.
- ^"Princess Hours (Goong)". Visit Korea. Retrieved August 9, 2017.
- ^ ab"10 Hallyu Stars". The Korea Times. October 14, 2007.
- ^. nocutnews.co.kr (in Korean). March 21, 2006.
- ^Hwang, You-mee (August 10, 2006). "Actresses venture to show their other side on TV". The Korea Herald via Hancinema. Retrieved September 5, 2013.
- ^. JoyNews24 (in Korean). Retrieved September 9, 2007.
- ^"'2006 그리메상' 최우수연기자상 수상". My Daily (in Korean). Retrieved September 9, 2007.
- ^"Yoon Eun-hye Goes From Girl Group to Boy Actor". The Chosun Ilbo. August 8, 2017.
- ^"Interview with Yoon Eun-hye, who played the role of Koh Eun-chan in Coffee Prince". MBC Global Media. June 27, 2007.
- ^. My Daily (in Korean). Retrieved September 9, 2007.
- ^"New Drama to Bring Modern Princess With Edge". The Korea Times. August 18, 2009.
- ^""속상하고 미칠것 같아…" 울어버린 윤은혜 [Yoon Eun-hye sheds tears at acting criticism]". The Chosun Ilbo. September 14, 2009.
- ^"[Interview] Yoon Eun-hye "I cried because of my acting issue"". Hancinema. March 9, 2011.
- ^"It actresses portray growing pains in chick flick". The Korea Times. March 1, 2011.
- ^"True Romance: new spin on rom-coms?". The Korea Times. May 8, 2011.
- ^"Yoon Eun-hye "Poor on the screens, I'll do better on home screens"". Hancinema. March 31, 2011.
- ^"Yoon Eun-hye "I don't deserve this but..."". Nate via Hancinema. September 11, 2012. Retrieved August 26, 2014.
- ^"Yoon Eun-hye to Screen Directorial Debut at BIFF". The Chosun Ilbo. September 12, 2012.
- ^"[Korea] The 38th Seoul Independent Film Festival to Start November 29th". Visit Korea. November 22, 2012. Retrieved August 26, 2014.
- ^"Yun Eun Hye to Serve as Special Judge for Asian International Short Film Festival". enewsWorld. October 8, 2012.
- ^Hong, Grace Danbi (October 9, 2012). "Yun Eun Hye Becomes Park Yoo Chun's Leading Lady in I Miss You". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved October 29, 2012.
- ^Sunwoo, Carla (October 10, 2012). "Yoon Eun-hye to play Park Yu-chun's love interest". Korea JoongAng Daily. Archived from the original on January 27, 2013. Retrieved October 29, 2012.
- ^"Interview with 'Missing You' Heroine, Yun Eun-hye". KOFICE. February 7, 2013. Retrieved March 22, 2013.
- ^"Yoon Eun-hye Embraces Mature Roles". The Chosun Ilbo. February 16, 2013. Retrieved February 16, 2013.
- ^"Yoon Eun-hye takes on cheery role". Korea JoongAng Daily. October 11, 2013.
- ^"Yoon Eun-hye back in rom-com fantasy". The Korea Herald. October 10, 2013.
- ^"Park Si-hoo, Yoon Eun-hye meet on big screen". The Korea Times. February 2, 2016.
- ^"Yoon cast in tale of blood merchant". Korea JoongAng Daily. May 29, 2014.
- ^"Yoon Eun-hye's coat is the big winner". Korea JoongAng Daily. October 13, 2015.
- ^"Yoon Eun-hye to begin activities in Korea after long hiatus". Kpop Herald. November 9, 2017.
- ^"Yoon Eun-Hye learns true love in 'Love Alert,' following long hiatus". Kpop Herald. October 31, 2018.
- ^"'사랑은 액션' 더 많이 사랑한 이야기 '고고송'". KCM Times (in Korean). January 22, 2019.
- ^. Newsen (in Korean). July 5, 2007.
- ^ ab이데일리 SPN: 함께 만들고 함께 즐기는 엔터테인먼트 포털E Daily. (in Korean)Archived September 27, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- ^Kang, Seung-hun (October 23, 2007). "윤은혜, 크라제 엔터테인먼트와 계약 체결". inews24 (in Korean). Retrieved August 7, 2021.
- ^"Yoon Eun-hye faces plagiarism". The Korea Times. September 6, 2015.
- ^"Yoon Eun-hye faces another plagiarism claim". The Korea Times. September 8, 2015.
- ^"Yoon Eun-hye denies plagiarism". The Korea Times. September 7, 2015.
- ^"Yoon Eun-hye apologizes over design fuss". The Korea Times. December 11, 2015.
- ^"BoA, Yun Eun Hye and Ahn Sung Ki Draw Awareness to the Problems in the World". enewsWorld. July 2, 2012.
- ^Han Jeong-won (October 5, 2020). "'정글' 측 "이근X개리X윤은혜X허경환 출연, 지난주 촬영 완료"(공식)". Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved October 6, 2020.
- ^"Former Baby VOX member sings with 2 pm". Korea JoongAng Daily. January 14, 2010.
- ^The House: Yoon Eun Hye's Historythehousecompany(in Korean). Archived July 26, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- ^Naver: Baby V.OX BiographyNaver. (in Korean).
- ^"2006 KBS Drama Awards". KBS (in Korean).
- ^"2007 Year-end Korean drama awards round-up". Hancinema. Star Money. January 7, 2007.
- ^"The 44th PaekSang Arts Awards Sparkles with Stars". KBS World. April 24, 2008.
- ^Lim, Hye-seon (January 4, 2010). "Lee Byung-hun scores triple wins at KBS Acting Awards". 10Asia. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- ^Jessica Kim (January 2, 2012). "Han Suk-kyu reclaims glory at SBS Drama Awards". 10Asia. Retrieved June 29, 2014.
- ^"Bae Yong-joon wins grand prize at Japan's hallyu awards". Yonhap News Agency. October 21, 2013.
مرتبه علمی: استادیار
دانشکده مهندسی صنایع و سیستم ها پنسیلوانیا
- BS, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, 2009
- MS, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, 2012
- Ph D, Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences, Northwestern University, 2017
حوزه های علاقه مندی:
شبیه سازی عدم قطعیت شبیه سازی و آنالیز حساسیت، بهینه سازی شبیه سازی تحت ریسک مدل، بهینه سازی گسسته در مقیاس بزرگ از طریق شبیه سازی
افتخارات و جوایز:
هارولد و مدرسه اش مارکوس مارکوس در اوایل ماه اوت ۲۰۱۷ در دانشگاه ایالتی پن تاسیس شد.
کتاب ها و مقالات علمی:
- Peter Salemi, Eunhye Song, Barry L Nelson and Jeremy Staum, 2019, "Gaussian Markov Random Fields for Discrete Optimization via Simulation: Framework and Algorithms", Operations Research, 67, (1), pp. 250-266
- Eunhye Song and Barry L Nelson, 2019, "Input-Output Uncertainty Comparisons for Optimization via Simulation", Operations Research, 67, (2), pp. 562-576
- Eunhye Song, Barry L Nelson and Jeremy Staum, 2016, "Shapley effects for global sensitivity analysis: Theory and computation", SIAM/ASA Journal on Uncertainty Quantification, 4, (1), pp. 1060–1083
- Eunhye Song and Barry L Nelson, 2015, "Quickly assessing contributions to input uncertainty", IIE Transactions, 47, (9), pp. 893–909
- Yujing Lin, Eunhye Song and Barry L Nelson, 2015, "Single-experiment input uncertainty", Journal of Simulation, 9, (3), pp. 249–259
- Eunhye Song and Yi Dong, 2018, "Generalized Method of Moments Approach to Hyperparameter Estimation of Gaussian Markov Random Fields", Proceedings of Winter Simulation Conference
- Mark Semelhago, Barry L Nelson, Andreas Waechter and Eunhye Song, 2017, "Computational Method for Optimization via Simulation Using Gaussian Markov Random Fields", Proceedings of Winter Simulation Conference (WSC), 2017
- Eunhye Song, Barry L Nelson and L Jeff Hong, 2015, "Input uncertainty and indifference-zone ranking & selection", pp. 414–424
- Eunhye Song, Barry L Nelson and C Dennis Pegden, 2014, "Advanced tutorial: Input uncertainty quantification", pp. 162–176
- Eunhye Song and Barry L Nelson, 2013, "A quicker assessment of input uncertainty", pp. 474–485
- Russell R Barton, Henry Lam and Eunhye Song, , "Revisiting Direct Bootstrap Resampling for Input Model Uncertainty", Proceedings of 2018 Winter Simulation Conference
- Michael Hoffman, Eunhye Song, Michael Brundage and Soundar R Tirupatikumara, , "Condition-based maintenance policy optimization using genetic algorithms and Gaussian Markov improvement algorithm", Proceedings of Annual Conference of the PHM Society 2018
Harold and Inge Marcus Early Career Assistant Professor
Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Penn State University
Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences, Northwestern University, 2017
M.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering, KAIST, 2012
B.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering, KAIST, 2010
My research interests lie in simulation analysis and design, in particular
Simulation optimization under model risk
Uncertainty quantification and sensitivity analysis of a simulation model
Gaussian Markov random fields-based large-scale discrete simulation optimization
National Science Foundation (NSF) CMMI-2045400,CAREER: Advancing Theory and Practice of Robust Simulation Analysis Under Input Model Risk, 2021 - 2026.
National Science Foundation (NSF) DMS-1854659, Collaborative Research: Adaptive Gaussian Markov Random Fields for Large-scale Discrete Optimization via Simulation, Role: PI (PI: Barry L. Nelson, co-PI: Andreas Waechter), 2019 - 2022.
2020 INFORMS Junior Faculty Interest Group Paper Competition,Honorable Mention
Harold and Inge Marcus Early Career Assistant Professorship, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering @ Penn State, 2017 - current.
Student authors are marked with *
Michael Hoffman*, Eunhye Song, Michael Brundage, Soundar Kumara (2021) Online Improvement of Condition-based Maintenance Policy via Monte Carlo Tree Search, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, Accepted.
Eunhye Song, Henry Lam, Russell R. Barton (2021) A Shrinkage Approach to Improve Direct Bootstrap Resampling under Input Uncertainty, Submitted.
Linyun He*, Uday V. Shanbhag, Eunhye Song (2020) Stochastic Approximation for Multi-period Simulation Optimization with Streaming Input Data, Submitted.
Ben Feng and Eunhye Song (2020) Optimal Nested Simulation Experiment Design via Likelihood Ratio Method, Submitted, won Honorable Mention of the 2020 INFORMS Junior Faculty Interest Group Paper Competition.
Eunhye Song (2020) Sequential Bayesian Risk Set Inference for Robust Discrete Optimization via Simulation, under 1st major revision at Operations Research.
Mark Semelhago*, Barry L. Nelson, Eunhye Song, Andreas Waechter (2020) Rapid Optimization via Simulation with Gaussian Markov Random Fields, INFORMS Journal on Computing, Accepted.
Eunhye Song, Peiling Wu-Smith, and Barry L. Nelson (2020) Uncertainty Quantification in Vehicle Content Optimization for General Motors, INFORMS Journal on Applied Analytics, 50(4), 225-238.
Eunhye Song and Barry L. Nelson (2019) Input-Output Uncertainty Comparisons for Optimization via Simulation, Operations Research, 67(2), 562-576.
Peter Salemi, Eunhye Song, Barry L. Nelson, and Jeremy Staum (2019) Gaussian Markov Random Fields for Discrete Optimization via Simulation: Framework and Algorithms, Operations Research, 67 (1), 250-266.
Eunhye Song, Barry L. Nelson, and Jeremy Staum (2016) Shapley Effects for Global Sensitivity Analysis: Theory and Computation, SIAM/ASA Journal on Uncertainty Quantification 4 (1), 1060-1083.
Yujing Lin, Eunhye Song, and Barry L. Nelson (2015) Single-Experiment Input Uncertainty, Journal of Simulation 9, 249-259.
Eunhye Song and Barry L. Nelson (2015) Quickly Assessing Contributions to Input Uncertainty, IIE Transactions 47(9), 893-909.
Eunhye Song and Barry L. Nelson (2017) Input Model Risk. edited by Tolk, Fowler, Shao and Yücesan, Advances in Modeling and Simulation: Seminal Research from 50 Years of Winter Simulation Conferences (pp. 63-80), Springer, NY.
Refereed conference proceedings
Linyun He* and Eunhye Song (2021) Nonparametric Kullback-Liebler Divergence Estimation using m-Spacing, Accepted to present at 2021 Winter Simulation Conference.
Kyoung-Kuk Kim, Taeho Kim*, Eunhye Song (2021) Selection of the Most Probable Best under Input Uncertainty, Accepted to present at 2021 Winter Simulation Conference.
Xinru Li* and Eunhye Song (2020) Smart Linear Algebraic Operations for Efficient Gaussian Markov Improvement Algorithm, In Proceedings of the 2020 Winter Simulation Conference, 2887-2898.
Ben Feng and Eunhye Song (2019) Efficient Input Uncertainty Quantification via Green Simulation using Sample-Path Likelihood Ratios, In Proceedings of the 2019 Winter Simulation Conference, National Harbor, MA, 3693-3704.
Eunhye Song and Uday Shanbhag (2019) Stochastic Approximation for Simulation Optimization under Input Uncertainty with Streaming Data, In Proceedings of the 2019 Winter Simulation Conference, National Harbor, MA, 3597-3608.
Michael Hoffman*, Eunhye Song, Michael Brundage, and Soundar Kumara (2018) Condition-based maintenance policy optimization using genetic algorithms and Gaussian Markov improvement algorithm, In Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the PHM Society 2018, Philadelphia, PA.
Russell R. Barton, Henry Lam, and Eunhye Song (2018) Revisiting Direct Bootstrap Resampling for Input Model Uncertainty, In Proceedings of the 2018 Winter Simulation Conference, Gothenberg, Sweden.
Eunhye Song and Yi Dong* (2018) Generalized Method of Moments Approach to Hyperparameter Estimation for Gaussian Markov Random Fields, In Proceedings of the 2018 Winter Simulation Conference, Gothenberg, Sweden.
Mark Semelhago*, Barry L. Nelson, Andreas Waechter, and Eunhye Song (2017) Computation Methods for Simulation Optimization Using Gaussian Markov Random Fields, In Proceedings of the 2017 Winter Simulation Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
Eunhye Song (2016) Input-output Uncertainty Comparisons for Optimization via Simulation, Doctoral Colloquium, In Proceedings of the 2016 Winter Simulation Conference, Arlington, VA.
Eunhye Song, Barry L. Nelson, and L. Jeff Hong (2015) Input Uncertainty and Indifference Zone Ranking and Selection, In Proceedings of the 2015 Winter Simulation Conference, 414-424.
Eunhye Song, Barry L. Nelson, and C. D. Pegden (2014) Input Uncertainty Quantification: Advanced Tutorial, In Proceedings of the 2014 Winter Simulation Conference, 162-176.
Eunhye Song and Barry L. Nelson (2013) A Quicker Assessment of Input Uncertainty, In Proceedings of the 2013 Winter Simulation Conference, 474-485.
Eunhye Song, S. Gu, T. Choi and B. K. Choi (2011) A Framework for Integrated Simulation of Production and Material Handling Systems of TFT-LCD Fab, In Proceedings of the 2011 Summer Computer Simulation Conference, IEEE, Hague, 48-54.
Eunhye Song (2019) Sequential risk set inference for simulation optimization under input uncertainty, The 20th INFORMS Applied Probability Society Conference, Brisbane, Australia.
Eunhye Song, Mark Semelhago, Barry L. Nelson, and Andreas Waechter (2019) Rapid Search with Gaussian Markov Improvement Algorithm, The 20th INFORMS Applied Probability Society Conference, Brisbane, Australia.
Eunhye Song and Ben Feng (2019) Efficient Input Uncertainty Quantification via Green Simulation using Sample-Path Likelihood Ratios, The Fifth International Conference on the Interface between Statistics and Engineering, Seoul, Korea.
Eunhye Song (2018) Sequential Inferential Optimization via Simulation Under Input Model Risk, INFORMS Annual Meeting 2018, Phoenix, AZ.
Eunhye Song and Barry L. Nelson (2018) Input-Output Uncertainty Comparisons for Optimization via Simulation, SIAM Conference on Uncertainty Quantification 2018, Annaheim, CA.
Eunhye Song, Mark Semelhago, Barry L. Nelson, and Andreas Waechter (2017) Computation Methods for Simulation Optimization Using Gaussian Markov Random Fields, INFORMS Annual Meeting 2017, Houston, TX.
Eunhye Song and Barry L. Nelson (2016) Leveraging the Common Input Data in Comparisons of Systems under Input Uncertainty, INFORMS Annual Meeting 2016, Nashville, TN.
Eunhye Song, Barry L. Nelson, and Jeremy Staum (2016) Multi-resolution Gaussian Markov Random Fields for Discrete Optimization via Simulation, INFORMS Annual Meeting 2016, Nashville, TN.
Eunhye Song, Barry L. Nelson, and Jeremy Staum (2014) A New Measure in Global Sensitivity Analysis: Shapley Values of Input Parameters, INFORMS Annual Meeting 2014, San Francisco, CA.
* Starting years in parentheses.
Linyun He (2019), Penn State
Xinru Li (2018), Penn State
Michael Hoffman (2016, coadvised by Soundar Kumara), Penn State
* Graduation years in parentheses
Mark Semelhago (2020, coadvised by Barry L. Nelson and Andreas Waechter), Northwestern University, First position: Amazon
IE 322, Probabilistic Models for Industrial Engineers, Fall 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
IE 425, Stochastic Modeling in Operations Research, Spring 2021
IE 522, Discrete Event Systems Simulation, Spring 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
INFORMS Student Chapter advisor, 2017 - current
IEMS 317, Discrete-Event Systems Simulation, Spring 2015
'shapleyPermEx' and 'shapleyPermRand' implement the Shapley effect estimation algorithm in Song, Nelson, and Staum (2016).
Fire spread model implemented in R for global sensitivity analysis: FireFunction.R
Used as a test function for Shapley effect analysis in Song, Nelson, and Staum (2016).
2021 I-SIM Workshop organizing committee, 2018 - 2021.
2019 Winter Simulation Conference track co-chair for Robust Simulation and Uncertainty Quantification track.
INFORMS-Simulation Society Underrepresented Minorities & Women Committee, 2018 - 2020.
It was about sex. Realizing this, my Violka got up on her knees and threw me all over the bed. I climbed on top and began to press strongly through my panties with my delicious fragrant pussy to my dick through my clothes and fidget. But suddenly the doorbell rang.
A little about pissing. Guys love to watch us pee, and if this is done not on the toilet, but in the bathroom while standing, or in nature, it simply fascinates them. I will not say that everything, but many would like a woman to pee on them. I'm not talking about putting a trickle into your mouth (they finish right away), but just at least on the leg or body.
Another part of the men would like to piss a woman, and not just on the body, but in the mouth on the face.[MV] Kim Jong Kook Feat. EunHye - Saying i love you
But I really wanted to. Yes, Vlad perked up. - Make a large-scale photo exhibition of your work. But I have no money for this, - he admitted sadly. The amount he announced for the organization of a photo exhibition I spent with my wife at a.
You will also like:
I don't know what happened to me then, but I realized that I fell in love with her. Yes, it seems to be terribly self-conscious, admittedly, but now I saw that it was all just a simulated image. And as she is now sobbing and almost on her knees begs for the man to remain, who still considered her work.